knitxcore.: Quickie....

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Quickie....


So there hasn't been much knitting recently, but I did finish this hat for a friend's birthday... It's The Watchmen Cap from the men's issue of Knit.1. I did it in Lion Suede, it took about 2 hours.

I'm working on the round Mason Dixon Washcloth, The Moderne Log Cabin Blanket, and Fetching and Knucks from Knitty. Because I have so mnay projects in rotation, it doesn't feel like I'm finishing anything!!!

I just got my hands on copy on the Science of Sleep soundtrack and it's AMAZING!!! If you haven't seen the trailer for this movie, check it out now :-)

8 comments:

Star said...

I read your blog too.

I dig the hat. I would never had thought to use suede yarn in a hat - it looks great. I also like the hoodie with the bird on it that just peeked into the picture!

BEESTLYproducts said...

ThX>>> I appliqued the felt bird out of boredom one day...

Deneen said...

Very cool! I did a hat last year in similar colors (wool of the andes) and called it my "old school" hat.

sko_G knits said...

what a cute hat. on a cute boy too!

i LOVE the idea that you used suede. i'm going to have to add that to my Add-to-the-Stash list!!

Charles said...

Hey~~~ You looks cute on that beanie for your friends!!!

Jeanne said...

Very cute hat!

Anonymous said...

I think I'll jump on the "I read your blog" wagon- I read your blog, my name's Jeff. Can't wait to see what you do for the Dishcloth KAL.

Wilma Fingerdu said...

Hey sexy miss me ;-)