knitxcore.: SPT: 070308

Thursday, July 03, 2008

SPT: 070308

I know it's been awhile, but i decided to do it on the way home from work.

walking home.

I walk to and from work a lot.
I live right across the street and it takes about ten minutes.
It's like a lil' adventure everyday.
I have to crawl through some bushes and climb through a hole in a fence.


secret passage,
(this is the lil' secret passage)

---JoniMiTChELLNeverLies---

Joni Mitchell - Big Yellow Taxi - Isle of Wight 1970




<3
knitxcore.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A 10-minute commute on foot is not bad. I wish we all had to climb through fences to get to work, it'd at least make things a little more interesting.

Crafty Andy said...

I have had plenty of jobs that I can walk to. It is such a freedom!

Charles said...

Really cool!