knitxcore.: snow.

Monday, March 02, 2009

snow.

snow day.
it snowed all night last night.
i didn't have to work today, so it wasn't a huge deal.
i feel kinda sick, anyway.
i waited all day for the black apple update on etsy.
recently, i've become sort of obsessed with her art.
apparently, i can't tell time.
i missed the whole thing, except for one $700 original.
i don't have a spare $700 laying around anywhere.
i checked the couch cushions and in between the mattress and boxspring.

we're having lentils and sausages for dinner (from apples for jam), so maybe it'll turn my day around.  it's one of my faves from tessa's lovely book.

what's your favorite comfort food?

_______________________________________

chantal goya - ce matin, un lapin...
this is definitely another one of my favorite things.



<3
knitxcore

4 comments:

Brook said...

my favorite comfort food is.... homemade chicken noodle soup (recipe on my blog) or homemade chicken noodle soup!

Anonymous said...

My favorite comfort food is homemade beef/barley/veggie soup. I like to make a big potful and eat it all weekend. YUM. (My recipe is on my blog as well, though I vary it depending on what veggies are handy. Cabbage is a great addition.)

LittleCanoe said...

Macaroni and cheese, the home made kind, with 3 different kinds of cheese and lots of butter. Mmmmm.

that kate said...

a big roast dinner with lots of gravy and roast potatoes cooked to perfection!