knitxcore.: MCP: Days 7-10.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

MCP: Days 7-10.



MCP: Day 7
Day 7: "Materials".

I took this photo with the "Dreamy Diana" DSLR lens. Kinda awful, right?

MCP: Day 8
Day 8: "Challenging"
Planning more top secret knitting.

MCP: Day 9.
Day 9: "Hands".
I know you already saw this picture, but I'm falling behind as it is. haha.

MCP: Day 10.
Day 10: "Craft Bag"
This is the bag that my most current WIP's go into. It was free with a subscription to Martha Stewart Living :-)

I'm officially 13 days behind on the MCP challenge. Ugh.

4 comments:

annaremedial said...

Dearest sir, what is that yarn you're using for that super secret knitting?

Anonymous said...

Hehe, this is why I never participate in photo a day challenges. I am so disorganised I would always be very, very behind! Love your pics though :)

Katie x

Erin Kate said...

Love your photos!

Lisa said...

Great photos! I think the last one is my favourite - I love the light in it ^_^