knitxcore.: What I Wore: 3/30/12

Friday, March 30, 2012

What I Wore: 3/30/12

WIW: 3/28/12
WIW: 3/28/12 WIW: 3/28/12
DSC_0057
Hat,Shoes; American Eagle, Jacket, Sweater, Button-down; GAP, Jeans; American Apparel Regular 100s.

It's been so cool and comfortable this week! I was so excited to dig out this jacket and sweater for the season. I really love early spring, it's like the beginning of Fall, but punctuated with with small pops of vibrant colors. Little patches of yellow dandelions and daffodils surround our little community, and the egret we watch every year nestles back into the cubby bedside the retention pond.  The trees are bursting with flowers and I get to wear light jackets! It's a perfect time for all things, really.




9 comments:

Rae - Say It Aint So said...

that last picture is so great! you are really getting good at taking interesting outfit photos!

eliza said...

it's a good jacket, and i'm totally crushing on your yellow gingham shirt...

Kira said...

Great jacket, and that looks like a pretty fun playground behind you!

Lesley Jean said...

I love those shoes. :)

Lisa said...

I love your orange shoes! ^_^

P.S. I gave you an award http://teaandcraft.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/they-like-me-they-really-really-like-me.html

Mr J said...

Amazing jacket! :)

p.mcg said...

asa was looking over my shoulder as i read your blog - she has deemed you a "hipster" and loves your style haha

Colby Kern said...

I love the layers. I miss wearing layers, its almost 90F here :/

Sarah said...

That yellow shirt looks AMAZEBALLS on you!!!! :) Great look!! Can you style my bf please and thank you? ;)

<3, Sarah