knitxcore.: Music Monday: Allen Stone.

Monday, January 28, 2013

Music Monday: Allen Stone.

allen stoneUntitledallen cote by talisman brolin (2011)

Y'know all of those stupid ads on the sidebar of Facebook? I actually clicked one. I had a good reason though. See that picture at the top of the post? Yeah, you would have clicked it too.

I prepared myself to hear some really sad, folky tunes. I grabbed a cup of herbal and thick sweater; necessary accessories for grumpster coma I was about to put myself into.

Turns out, Allen Stone is the most soulful son of a wheat farmer I have ever had the pleasure of listening to. It probably doesn't hurt that he's also the son of a preacher man. We all know what those guys are capable of.

I CANNOT stop listening. I even made an Allen Stone Spotify channel on my phone, so I can get a lil' fix when I need it.

I really need all of you to watch these videos because, I want to help change your life.



Yeah. I know that you loved every second of that.
You're welcome.



No comments: