knitxcore.: What I Wore: 01/31/13

Thursday, January 31, 2013

What I Wore: 01/31/13

WIW013113 collage 2 Untitled


SCARF: Irish Hiking Scarf
TOP: Denim Western via Modcloth (SOLD OUT!)
KHAKIS: GAP
BOOTS: Steve Madden (They're really old!)

I was really excited to dress like a human and do one of these today! I may go back to doing them weekly. I always search blogs for outfit ideas, but there only a handful that blog at all, let alone doing WIW posts.

It's funny. I wear this scarf a lot. A LOT. I never put it on Ravelry and the yarn is pretty basic Araucania stuff from AC MOORE, but I really do love it.

I bought these boots about three years ago but didn't actually start to like them until this winter. They're so warm!

I scored this shirt at the Modcloth 70% sale, the khakis are wardrobe staples.

Hopefully, us boys can get the ball rolling. We like to look nice sometimes, too!




9 comments:

eliza said...

do it! do it! i feel about mens wiw posts like i do about dude knitters. i just plain need more of them in my life!

plus i like your style. and i might steal ideas from you.

Sian said...

yes! i want to see more too! i'll try and get bert to do some outfit posts.. he's got a nice new jacket.x

Lisa said...

Your outfits are always great ^_^ I like your scarf a lot!

Sian said...

got bert to do a WIW post - see here.x
http://sianlilemakes.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/what-bert-wore.html

p.mcg said...

*really* dig the shirt a lot

chantilly said...

i want a denim shirt like that! i can't believe you got it for 70% off!!!

Cait! said...

What a rad outfit! I have a pair of Steve Madden boots myself, but I've loved them too much and now they're giving up on life. :s

-Cait

The Lush Scouts

Anonymous said...

I love your WIW posts! Do more of them! Me and Reubs have talked about doing his and hers outfits posts together but frankly I'm not sure we are trendy enough. Also, we both wear pretty much the same thing every day so it'd probably get really boring, really fast! But maybe we will do it anyway...

Katie xx

HangryVegan said...

Wow nice to see a guy blog ! Rare ;)